none
Error Code 80070003 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to find out what other user's are doing to try and update their Windows when they get the Error Code of 80070003.

It seems to me as though it's a problem that the Microsoft Technicians should be taking care of instead of having the users jumping through hoops to try and figure out what to do. I say this because not all users are Computer Guru's and are very leery about doing a bunch of strange things to their PC's.

I have had probably at least thirty updates that give me an Error Code of 80070003 and all I can do is "HIDE" the update because I don't know how else to deal with it. I tried the "Virtual Help" and that was a joke.

So I ask again, "How are other computer non-gurus handling this situation (error problem)?"

Bill

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, August 28, 2017 4:44 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:40 PM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to Windows update issues, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/update

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, August 27, 2017 6:02 PM