So very Fed Up with Modus Link! RRS feed

Answers

• Dear RichE1976,

While I empathize with your frustration, the promotion to which you are referring is not a Genuine Advantage promotion. I am unable to assist you with this issue.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:30 PM

All replies

• Alot of people are in the same boat as you.

I have been waiting for 4 months for my copy of Windows Vista upgrade kit to be shipped. I am a little frustrated but I can understand why it has been taking so long. If you think about it, ModusLink has received thousands, if not, millions.. of orders throughtout this programme, so I'm sure you can understand why they are taking so long.

I'm sure they are working as fast as they can. Alot of people need to remember, they are only human.

Elky.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:14 PM
  • Dear RichE1976,

While I empathize with your frustration, the promotion to which you are referring is not a Genuine Advantage promotion. I am unable to assist you with this issue.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:30 PM
  • True... but we are talking months here though! I work with demands in minutes normally... 4 months is a very long time in IT!

I can understand a couple of weeks maybe but not months!

If Modus can't handle the workload or don't have enough staff then they shouldn't have got the contract, they were obviously very very cheap and we're all paying the price for it now!

Mirosoft ultimatly has ownership of this disaster and should have given it to a company who could handle it!

With all the money M$ take from us all we should expect some level of service... this certainly isn't it, not even close to it, I for one expected better!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:10 PM