Outlook Integration Error RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

We have a problem with the integration between Exchange and OCS. We get the "Outlook Integration Error" because "Communicator could not determine the location of your Exchange Web Services". What means it?

I tried to remove the profile, and create a new one without success. Instead the conversation and calls are correctly saved in the folder in the Exchange.

Someone know how to solve it?

Thanks and bests regards,

Cristobal

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:21 PM

Answers

•  

I resolved the problem. I had correctly set the autodiscover for the domain of the exchange, but I have multiple domains in the exchange server and for some reason the communicator was searching autodiscover.otherdomain.com instead of autodiscover.maindomain.com. I add that address in the DNS and it began to work correctly

Thanks a lot.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:24 AM

All replies

• What version of Exchange server are you running? There are a couple of threads worth looking at regarding configuration of Autodiscover in Exchange 2007 if that applies to your environment.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:51 PM
  •  

I'm using the Exchange 2007 with SP1 beta 2. I'll see about the autodiscover, and try again. Thanks.
    Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:55 AM
  •  

I resolved the problem. I had correctly set the autodiscover for the domain of the exchange, but I have multiple domains in the exchange server and for some reason the communicator was searching autodiscover.otherdomain.com instead of autodiscover.maindomain.com. I add that address in the DNS and it began to work correctly

Thanks a lot.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:24 AM

• Cristobal,

i also have the same Error with Autodiscover,

which entry did you add into your DNS please ?

i create autodiscover.domain.com A record to point to Exchange server CAS.

Cheers,

AWT
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 4:37 AM
  • It's very simple... This error wil come on machines that are installed with Microsoft management tools which changes the mapi dll to older version. Go to command & issue FIXMAPI command & restart your machine... it got fixed.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:44 AM
  • Sweet! That fixed our issue.  Thanks Jayaram
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 10:58 PM