Urdu Text to speech not support alternative Pre recorded Audio file RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

As Urdu language not supported in text to speech my question iis there any way that by using pre recorded audio voice in urdu can be played in response of translating any Person Name into urdu, if someone has all name recorded in audio files please forward me.

thank you.

asad

Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Friends,

Please I need help as I am developing application in which text to speech in will be used in Urdu, is there any way in  visual studio that we can use text to speech in Urdu.

thank you.

regards, 

asad

Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:11 AM
  • Saturday, August 24, 2019 11:01 AM
  • thank you for reply, is there any way that by using pre recorded audio voice in urdu can be played in response of translating number into urdu

asad

Saturday, August 24, 2019 4:43 PM
  • It should be simple. 

Very similar to what we do using switch:

int i = 1;

switch (i)
    {
        case 1:
            Console.WriteLine("One");
            break;
        case 2:
            Console.WriteLine("Two");
            break;
        default:
            Console.WriteLine("Other");
            break;
    }

Instead of Writing to Console, write the code line for playing the corresponding audio file.

Hope this helps.

• Proposed as answer by Ben.Paul Saturday, August 24, 2019 4:58 PM
    Saturday, August 24, 2019 4:58 PM
  • thank you for reply, and how about names in urdu 

asad

Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:48 PM
  • Hi malikasad, 

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question, I suggest that you can contact with Cognitive Services for Urdu language support, or you can ask for Urdu language support in third-party API forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 26, 2019 6:10 AM