Date parameter interchanges while running SSRS reports in CRM 2013 online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have a 2 date parameters in a SSRS Report, While running this report a user is getting issue with this date parameter, date changes to month and month changes to date in the first parameter(in screen shot it is 01-dec entered but displays 12-jan) and second seems to work fine but here time is also shown.

As a note: I am not getting the error when I run it.

Any one has got the same issue, Any suggestion/solution?

Regards,

Rekha.J

Friday, December 19, 2014 8:32 AM

All replies

• Check your parameter Available values expression and default value expression

Regards, Saad

Friday, December 19, 2014 9:00 AM
  • Both are none only.

Regards,

Rekha.J

Friday, December 19, 2014 9:08 AM
  • Please download the rdl file again and check again. Please share your rdl file on my mail saadlive@gmail.com

Regards, Saad

Friday, December 19, 2014 9:31 AM
  • If this is happening to only one or a few users then I suspect some issue with the user's machine configuration.  Have the user log in and try it from your machine and see if he or she gets the same experience.  Ensure you have completely cleared the user's cache and also try with a different browser like Chrome.

Regards, Donna

Thursday, January 8, 2015 3:52 PM
  • I changes the date format in the personal settings of the user and it works fine as expected.

Thanks all for the replies.

Regards,

Rekha.J

Regards, Rekha.J

Friday, January 9, 2015 4:32 AM