none
Can't access Archived email RRS feed

All replies

• Hi MRM256,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I suppose this is an issue about UltraEdit. You could ask UltraEdit forum for a better support.

In addition, if you have any more .NET Framework Setup and Servicing issues in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:57 AM
  • Good Morning Anna,

How can it be UltraEdit's problem, when I can't access the Archive Email I am suspicious about in the first place?

I made a folder to store suspicious emails on my PC so I can analyze them later. C:\Users\Quecu\Email Archive.

However, the email is not in my PC's folder. It shows up in the Windows 10 Mail app like so:

If I select the C:\Users\Quecu\Email Archive folder from inside the Mail app it shows the archived file.

However, the File isn't in the C:\Users\Quecu\Email Archive folder on my PC.

I have three suspicious emails I want to analyze, so the question remains: How do I save and open Archived email files on my PC?

Thanks,

MRM256

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:16 PM
  • Hi MRM256,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for my misunderstanding.

According to the latest reply you provided, I suppose this issue is more related to Outlook and since our forum is to discuss about .NET Framework Setup and Servicing. And I suggest you could redirect to Outlook forum and start a new thread there to seek for a more professional help.

If you have any other issues about the .NET Framework installation in the future, please feel free to let us know, we will try our best to help you.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, January 9, 2020 9:27 AM