how do i file a complaint RRS feed

• Question

• i was playing on xbox live and my xbox completely shut off and i went back on and it said my xbox live profile was not valid so i recovered it and started playing online again and it did the samething but this time when i tried to recover it it gave me a different profile and i cant get it back and someone told me he hacked me and i said whats that and they were like never mind and i was like i want my profile back and i have been up all night and i was trying to get my profile back and they have blocked all my communications so i just came to you guys so can you see if you guys could get my profile back i would really appreciate it
    Sunday, February 13, 2011 7:06 PM

Answers

All replies

• Please repost your Xbox related inquiry in the dedicated Xbox Forum.  Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:03 PM
  • Please consider playing less XBox and instead devote your energy to studying your English lessons.

-Noel

Friday, February 25, 2011 3:36 AM
  • Please consider playing less XBox and instead devote your energy to studying your English lessons.

-Noel

Would you recommend that bigmike1996 start with "punctuation" or "sentence structure?" :-)
    Monday, February 28, 2011 3:09 PM
  • "Dan at IT Associates" wrote in message news:48457fa5-4db7-44fb-97e7-ae55345daaba...

Please consider playing less XBox and instead devote your energy to studying your English lessons.

-Noel

Would you recommend that bigmike1996 start with "punctuation" or "sentence structure?" :-)

How about Capitalisation?

...or even basic word formation?

The joys of the SMS generation  are many - one of which seems to be that they can create their own language and still get away with it.

I can remember a (very) few years back when anyone using l33tsp33k (or even CAPSLOCK or Full Capitalisation) in newsgroups got very short shrift!

The advent of SMS has seemingly driven the language to a whole new level of misunderstanding.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, February 28, 2011 10:41 PM