Click (Buy It Now) -Live OneCare RRS feed

• Question

• I buy Live Onecare by clicking (Buy It Now) and after I paid it with my credit card C$ 59.95. I did not see the Windows website download the Live Onecare software to my computer. I'm very upset and not satisfied, expecting a full installation this anti virus software in my computer. I remove existing anti virus and firewall of my computer before i buy this Live Onecare. Please do somethiing to install this Onecare software to my computer. In the meantine I have this trial one. My question ...when will you install this full and complete subscription of Live Onecare to my computer

Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:09 AM

Answers

• The One Care trial is the same as the purchased version, it just has to be activated. Open One Care, select "Subscribe" and when asked for a Live ID enter the Live ID and password used to purchase your subscription and One Care will activate.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:58 PM
  • If you do not already have the trial of OneCare installed on the PC, download and install from http://onecare.live.com and then activate per Jim's instructions using the LiveID that you used to purchase online with.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, April 20, 2009 12:55 PM

All replies

• The One Care trial is the same as the purchased version, it just has to be activated. Open One Care, select "Subscribe" and when asked for a Live ID enter the Live ID and password used to purchase your subscription and One Care will activate.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:58 PM
  • If you do not already have the trial of OneCare installed on the PC, download and install from http://onecare.live.com and then activate per Jim's instructions using the LiveID that you used to purchase online with.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, April 20, 2009 12:55 PM