I'm building a new PC swapped HDD twice outta validation codes RRS feed

• Question

• I've almost got my new PC built still waiting on the HDD to come in so i figured i'd use the one in this PC.

when i booted up the new PC it said drastic changes have been made and id need to vaildate, used COA off the old PC and it passed,the motherboard i have is bad,so i took the hard drive and put it back in old PC and drastic changes have been made and validate, now it says im out of validation codes

the clipboard option doesn't pop up also

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:28 AM

Answers

• Jaxgixxer,

Now that the old HDD is back in its original computer, do a phone activation.  When the automated system tells you that you have activated too many times, choose the option to do a live activation with a rep.

Not sure what you mean by the clipboard option.....

Sunday, August 20, 2006 12:37 PM

All replies

• Jaxgixxer,

Now that the old HDD is back in its original computer, do a phone activation.  When the automated system tells you that you have activated too many times, choose the option to do a live activation with a rep.

Not sure what you mean by the clipboard option.....

Sunday, August 20, 2006 12:37 PM
  • thanks

thought you might have wanted me to post the clipboard info,when i hit copy to clipboard nothing happened

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:24 PM
  • Jax,

Not sure about whether you got your situation sorted out....Are you Good To Go, or do you need more help?

Thursday, August 24, 2006 3:53 AM