none
How do i get things to show up in my Recycle bin after i delete them. RRS feed

• Question

• I did a recovery a couple week ago and now I can't get items to show up in my recycle bin. It's like they are permanently gone when I hit delete. How can I fix this and also some of my apps were removed and sent to a folder on my desktop showing me what was removed. But I can't click on any of them to restore them, some of these were items that came with my computer.

Hope you can help me figure out what to do I am not a computer wiz but I can find my way around a bit.

burry98

• Moved by Fei Hu Monday, February 5, 2018 6:51 AM Asp.Net related
    Friday, February 2, 2018 10:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid you are in a wrong place. Your issue seems to be related with Windows, rather than Visual Studio.
    Please post your question to other forum and provide your Windows version and explain details about "recovery".

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Friday, February 2, 2018 11:27 PM
  • Can you show us the code you are using?

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Friday, February 2, 2018 11:34 PM
  • Hi burry98,

This forum is discussing and asking the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Microsoft Community.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 5, 2018 6:50 AM