Content failed to download due to a problem with the conference center configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any configuration for Web Conferencing on the OCS?

I am able to test the live meeting features successfully except for sharing whiteboard and add a file to meeting.

I am also having problem when trying to download handouts, the uploading part is successful.

This is the error when trying to share the whiteboard.

“content failed to download due to a problem with the conference center configuration”

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:47 AM

Answers

• I had this problem and solved it by updating my certificates.  Check the certificate installed on the default web site of the web server hosting the "Internal URL for meeting content download" and "External URL for meeting content download."  You can test manually be trying to browse to https://[pool FQDN]/conf/ext/tshoot.html.  If you can't browse to this URL, you won't be able to download meeting content.

Can you give more detail on your configuration?

SE or EE, single server or pool, internal client or edger server connection?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:34 PM

All replies

• I have the same issue...
    Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:54 PM
  • I had this problem and solved it by updating my certificates.  Check the certificate installed on the default web site of the web server hosting the "Internal URL for meeting content download" and "External URL for meeting content download."  You can test manually be trying to browse to https://[pool FQDN]/conf/ext/tshoot.html.  If you can't browse to this URL, you won't be able to download meeting content.

Can you give more detail on your configuration?

SE or EE, single server or pool, internal client or edger server connection?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:34 PM
  • thanks for your update,

will try to look at the certificates.

So what you are saying is, i will be able to share the whiteboard and files, if i am able to browse to the support website?

M running OCS SE, single server. M testing for internal client at the moment. I have also setup the CWA server and the edge server. Will test everything internally first before moving to the edge server.

By the way, do you need to create the A record for "meetings.internal.domain.com" ?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:22 PM
  • If your "Internal URL for meeting content download" points to meetings.internal.domain.com, then you will need to configure an A record for that name.  The certificate will also need that FQDN in the subject and that will FQDN will be the Internal Site name on your ISA Reverse proxy configuration.  You client must also have the certificate authority that issued the cert listed in the local computer Trusted Root Certficiation Authority store.

The support URL is hosted on the same web site as the meeting content.  If you can browse to the support site, the LM client should be able to download content.  At least that is what I found when I had this problem.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:32 PM
  •  

I play around with the IIS, and found out that need to assign the server certificate to the default website. This is not mention on the deployment guide. Once i assigned the cert to the default website, i am able to share the whiteboard and file. Others sharing content also working. Thanks for your help.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:42 AM