none
MCSA - Windows 2000 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I hope to get some help here. I have passed my MCSA and MSDBA back in 2002 and since then never checked them. I got my MCP and MCSA certificate but I cannot find my ID. I want to continue my certification but i am nor sure how? any help on how to get my ID and the route to new mcsa and mcse?

Regards,

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 5:10 AM

Answers

• If you have not kept any records (such as the exam results sheet) from the time that you took your certifications, and you also don't remember the login that you associated on the MCP site, then I think that your best course of action for recovering your ID would be to phone the Regional Service Center (RSC) and explain the problem. They should be able to guide you through the process, probably by submitting some proof of identity so that they can search the database for your information.

There are links at the bottom of the https://www.microsoft.com/learning page that will take you to list of RSCs for each region.

As to the updates for your old certifications, someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that all the upgrades from versión 2000 have already been retired. You will need to start from scratch if you want one of the newer certifications.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 10:43 AM