Multiple Sessions with same participants using UCMA RRS feed

• Question

• I created a rolebot app using UCMA for OCS 2007 that is similiar to the RoleBot sample for LCS. I am having the following issue:

I am trying to create multiple SipSessions with the same Local and remote participants.I get the error “The requested operation failed” with ResponseData of (488 ”Not Acceptable Here”.

The Web site we built which sends its commands through CWA are creating multiple sessions with the same endpoints but when I am creating session between the rolebot user and the internal support users I get this issue.

Ex: All webclient instances use one user "outsideUser" to start chat session. The rolebot has one endpoint "switchboardAgent" listening for new session requests. Now outsideUser is connected to switchboardAgent in a session created and in by the web client. Now we need to find an internal support person. Say we only have one available and he is taking all the requests. I need to created multiple session between switchboardAgent and that internal user. This bombs on my second session creation to the same internal user. If I have multiple internal users available I can create a session for each but the second always fails with the above listed error.

How do I create multiple sessions with same endpoint and same local/remote participants.

Thanks

Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:15 PM

All replies

• Hi did you ever find a solution to this as i am having the same problem?
    Friday, June 26, 2009 3:29 PM