none
No Replies filter not working

Question

• When I select the "No Replies" filter, I'm still seeing threads that have replies.  Will this be fixed?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Ed,

I can't replicate this issue myself, either with a forum thread listing or with my thread listing.

You'll likely get a faster response if you send in an email to fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com rather than waiting for a reply here. The forums team seems to monitor that mailbox more often than this forum in my experience.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Ed,

I can't replicate this issue myself, either with a forum thread listing or with my thread listing.

You'll likely get a faster response if you send in an email to fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com rather than waiting for a reply here. The forums team seems to monitor that mailbox more often than this forum in my experience.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:34 PM
  • Thanks, I've sent an e-mail.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:46 PM
  • Thanks, Ed.  The problem apparently resolved itself within a couple of days.

Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:29 AM