none
Where's my opened reply? RRS feed

• Question

• I just figured out, never click the reply button on a marked answer, when you before submitting your reply, click Unmark Answer. Here's what happens:

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Monday, November 12, 2012 7:56 AM

Answers

• UPDATE: Requested a status on this bug.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:09 AM
  • The error message should only be happened when you clicked twice “Reply” due to one reply windows had already existed.

We recommend you to upgrade your IE version to be the latest one and Would you try it again after you’ve restored defaults IE setting?

IF the issue still occurred, please let us know the below questions:

1. What’s the forum complete URL?
    2. Would you post the repro steps with each step's screenshot?
    3. What’s your computor IE version and OS?
    • Edited by Mike Wang (MSCS) Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:21 AM request more information
    • Proposed as answer by Hasham Niaz Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by Livio von Büren Friday, November 16, 2012 7:22 AM
    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:19 AM

All replies

• Yes. This is a known issue. I'll check on it. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:04 AM
  • Workaround only (not the fix): Refresh the page to reply again.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:07 AM
  • UPDATE: Requested a status on this bug.

Thanks!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:09 AM
  • The error message should only be happened when you clicked twice “Reply” due to one reply windows had already existed.

We recommend you to upgrade your IE version to be the latest one and Would you try it again after you’ve restored defaults IE setting?

IF the issue still occurred, please let us know the below questions:

1. What’s the forum complete URL?
    2. Would you post the repro steps with each step's screenshot?
    3. What’s your computor IE version and OS?
    • Edited by Mike Wang (MSCS) Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:21 AM request more information
    • Proposed as answer by Hasham Niaz Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by Livio von Büren Friday, November 16, 2012 7:22 AM
    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:19 AM