I Downloaded Mr. Fix It But It Cannot Locate Trouble Shooters RRS feed

• Question

• I downloaded Mr. Fix It, but it is unusable due to the fact that it cannot connect to the proper server to download the needed troubleshooters.
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010 12:26 AM

All replies

• Dear Customer,

Thanks for your interest on Fix It Center.

Would you mind elaborating more on the issue you mentioned? Did you meet some error when Fix It Center is trying to download the troubleshooters? If so, what's the error code displayed?

Regards

Coco Ma
    Software Development Engineer In Test
    Product Quality and Online

This email is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010 12:59 AM
  • hi all. i have a similar problem: in safe mode, I made the mistake of changing all items from father to son. then I did start to replace permissions on all child objects.
    I managed to partly solve manually, disabling items from father to son .. In fact, I could start some programs and microsoft fix. I have microsoft fix exegetes center and I solved two problems. Now I went into safe mode, but I do not hand over the program. the account is always mine.
    I get this message:
    failed to get troubleshooter catalog. MatsGetSapCatalog failed error.

I hope to find this thread later. is the first time I write here.
    ah, I do not even mean to your computer, and then you have to wait a bit longer than usual. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:26 PM
  • I'm having a problem downloading Microsoft downloads daley. All downloads are not able to continue. Report I get is to refer to Administrater. No luck ther. Fluffer 2
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:04 PM
  • hi all. i have a similar problem: in safe mode, I made the mistake of changing all items from father to son. then I did start to replace permissions on all child objects.
    I managed to partly solve manually, disabling items from father to son .. In fact, I could start some programs and microsoft fix. I have microsoft fix exegetes center and I solved two problems. Now I went into safe mode, but I do not hand over the program. the account is always mine.
    I get this message:
    failed to get troubleshooter catalog. MatsGetSapCatalog failed error.

I hope to find this thread later. is the first time I write here.
    ah, I do not even mean to your computer, and then you have to wait a bit longer than usual. Sorry for your inconvenience.

now i cant start microsoft fix. i need help. one can help me?
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:24 PM
  • Dear giulianocciolino,

Thanks for your interests in Microsoft Fix It Center (Beta).

Glad to know you can start to run our troubleshooters. Could you please let me know what error do you see now?

Regards

Coco Ma
    Software Development Engineer In Test
    Product Quality and Online

This email is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:41 AM
  • dear mod , i read this message:

unable to download troubleshooter, please check your internet connection.

i have maked first 1 mounth ago, 1 big error: i have maked object parents at all accuont.

now i cant open all. i have unlocked a littlle file. but not all. i have installed microsoft fix. start but i cant find troubleshooter. where is install , so i can unlock and open your program?

edit: i have change object parent. now all was parent. next i uncheck manually all file , but when i use pc, they are again checked in grey color. and so i cant start your program.

now i have reinstaled microsoft fix it, but i see this message : an unexpected error has occurred. setup cannot continue. please close and try again. error:Installation is forbidden by system policy. contact your system administrator
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 1:01 PM
  • my antivirus avg, have delate 3 cookie by microsoft fix. when avg have found this cookie, my microsoft fix it, cant run and cant install. 
    Monday, November 22, 2010 11:34 AM