none
The Activities and Points stopped right now RRS feed

Answers

• Yes, that's extremely weird. I am just starting my day. I checked my profile and the latest activity I see the answer in this thread. But last night I started a new thread and also answered in a few and I believe it was already reflected in my activities yesterday. It looks like activities and points for me started to going backwards

:)

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

I believe there were some timing issues when updating the system (which caused the slow down).
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:39 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Any progress on this issues?

Best Wishes, Arbi --- MCC 2011; Please vote if you find this posting was helpful or Mark it as answered.
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 11:14 PM
  • And today also...

My blog
    Friday, August 26, 2011 8:11 PM
  • Hi Naomi,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I posted couple of sample posts and can see the activities. Is the issue still happening?

Thanks,

Arun Ganesh

Forums Program Manager
    Friday, August 26, 2011 11:31 PM
  • It was a short break last time I reported it.

My blog
    Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:14 AM
  • I think there were a few issues last week, they should have been addressed. Hopefully with tomorrow's release we should have more solid services behind this stuff.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011 11:11 PM
    Answerer
  • BTW, it looks to me that Activities are keep going right now, but points incrementing not. I see in my Profile I got a few new answers, but I believe they are not counted towards my Total Points.

My blog
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 9:52 PM
  • Naomi I'm seeing that too.  Points aren't incrementing.

And also, if I go to my profile page, the feed of "Recent Activity" isn't being updated for me.  It's current only as of a day ago and doesn't show any posts I did in the last 15 hours or so.

Thanks,

Tom Overton
    Friday, September 2, 2011 12:49 PM
  • Yes, that's extremely weird. I am just starting my day. I checked my profile and the latest activity I see the answer in this thread. But last night I started a new thread and also answered in a few and I believe it was already reflected in my activities yesterday. It looks like activities and points for me started to going backwards

My blog
    Friday, September 2, 2011 1:15 PM

My blog

I believe there were some timing issues when updating the system (which caused the slow down).
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:39 AM
    Owner