Imported solution management RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I imported a free managed solution about the Vibe provided by Sonoma Partners. How can I make this entity appear in the navigation area of Workplace under the My work group? Do I have to customize the xml file? if so, how can I relate this entity to the functionality of the managed solution?

p.s:I am a user and administrator of CRM 2011

Thank you

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 11:39 AM

Answers

• Although I did everything as anticipated, I did not refresh the web page so as to depict all changes. This is I think a limitation of the software, that does not get refreshed alone everytime a user makes a change. i also had this complaint from my users. Anyway, always REFRESH your content to get the right outcome.

aris

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:45 PM

All replies

• Hi

For custom entity, you can go to the solution added to your crm environment, on the entity information you should be able to select the area where you want to display your entity.

if this is not possible, I will suggest you to contact Sonoma partners. They should be able to help you out of this.

• Proposed as answer by The Hosk Tuesday, March 20, 2012 1:36 PM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:58 PM
  • Hello,

eventually I managed it another way round.

Thank you anyway!!

aris

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:26 PM
  • Hi

It will be nice if you put your workaround here.

Might be helpful for someone else in future

Thanks

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:38 PM
  • Although I did everything as anticipated, I did not refresh the web page so as to depict all changes. This is I think a limitation of the software, that does not get refreshed alone everytime a user makes a change. i also had this complaint from my users. Anyway, always REFRESH your content to get the right outcome.

aris

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:45 PM