none
BIDS exam 70-448 RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I am based in london and planning to take 70-448. I have came accross so much of material but still cant figure out how to book an exam? or how much does it cost?

• Moved by onpnt Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:22 AM (From:SQL Server Integration Services)
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:56 AM

Answers

• Hi Sameer,

Its as simple as you are reading this post just follow these steps.

Open prometric.com > create your login > select your Reagen > find the testing center > book the exam.

And the exam fee in London is 125 $ which you can pay from credit card on prometric's site.

If further help needed kindly let us know.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2, URL: http://blog.WhatDoUC.net Phone: +923008210320
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:36 AM
  • Hi,

Go to the prometric site and register yourself there (www.prometric.com). On the site you choose a location where you would like to take the exam and register for it through the exam. When done you'll receive a confirmation mail with the specifications regarding the exam you are going to take and some more info on what you need to bring to the examcenter (valid id card etc).

I don't know the price in pounds (i believe you'll see that after you choose your exam) but 140 euro's is a price you need to keep in mind. If your a student than look at the microsoft site and see if you can use the action discount for students.

Good luck on any exam you are planning to take

Maurice

Maurice
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:37 AM
  • hi i need 70-448 exam questions of shoptraining.com. can someone provide me these guides

You obviously haven't read the Code of Conduct for this forum as you'd know that asking for such things is not allowed.  Buy them like everyone else!
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Sameer,

Its as simple as you are reading this post just follow these steps.

Open prometric.com > create your login > select your Reagen > find the testing center > book the exam.

And the exam fee in London is 125 $ which you can pay from credit card on prometric's site.

If further help needed kindly let us know.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2, URL: http://blog.WhatDoUC.net Phone: +923008210320
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:36 AM
  • Hi,

Go to the prometric site and register yourself there (www.prometric.com). On the site you choose a location where you would like to take the exam and register for it through the exam. When done you'll receive a confirmation mail with the specifications regarding the exam you are going to take and some more info on what you need to bring to the examcenter (valid id card etc).

I don't know the price in pounds (i believe you'll see that after you choose your exam) but 140 euro's is a price you need to keep in mind. If your a student than look at the microsoft site and see if you can use the action discount for students.

Good luck on any exam you are planning to take

Maurice

Maurice
    Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:37 AM
  • Hello ,

I based in India and i need information about  MSBI certification I mean Dump 70-448.

If You Know full details of it ,

please send me a message.

Thank You

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:44 PM
  • hi i need 70-448 exam questions of shoptraining.com. can someone provide me these guides
    Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:12 AM

You obviously haven't read the Code of Conduct for this forum as you'd know that asking for such things is not allowed.  Buy them like everyone else!
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:16 AM