Report shrinks in dashboard after roll up 16 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have a report on our dashboard which worked on RU15. today I have installed RU16 and the report is now shrunk. I've pasted the report url in a seperate window and it works fine there, just not in the iframe on the dashboard. In the image below, you can see how it looks. Has anyone else had this issue?

Regards

Chris

Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:45 AM

All replies

• Update...

This is only happening in IE (version 11). Chrome and Firefox are still ok.

Chris

Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:19 PM
  • Update 2...

Works fine with a standard IFrame, but when I put a report URL in it throws a script error..

Line: 5
    Error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.
    Details: Error parsing near '<!DOCTYPE html >
    <h'.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:16 PM
  • Hi ChrisAdams

As of now IE 11 is not supported with CRM 2011 or CRM 2013.

So, it could be an issue because of it.

It is mentioned in CRM compatibility list

Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:26 PM
  • Hi,

Sorry I forgot to mention we had compatibility mode on and it still does it :-(. Maybe we will have to change to Chrome

Thanks

Friday, February 21, 2014 9:06 AM
  • Hi,

I still can't find an answer for this. It is exactly the same in a native IE10 client :-(

Chris

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 9:53 AM
  • Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem on the servers with RU 16 when I’m accessing the dashboard with IE 9 on the test environment and the IE 10 on the production environment.  I was playing around with the .css files and found the cause of the problem in global.css but I haven’t yet figured out the solution.

Tomaz
    Monday, March 24, 2014 4:16 PM