How to make two Sora hardware boards work in one PC ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have tried to insert two Sora hardware boards into PCI-E ports of one PC. One of the boards can work normally, however, the other board dosen't work. In the device manager, I find that there is a warning of PCI-E driver (Sora Radio Manager 250MHZ 4X for PCIE board) which means the computer cann't distinguish the two same Sora hardware boards.

In fact, I want to develop an application by two Sora hardware boards (A and B) in one PC. The idea is as follows: board A receive the RF signal and convert it to baseband signal, the developed application accomplishes some simple digital signal processing  algorithms, then board B transmit the processed data by the RF.

So, How to make two Sora hardware boards work in one PC ? 

Thanks.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 1:11 PM

Answers

• Hi taozhou,

It's not supported to install two Soras in one PC according to current SoraSDK and firmware. However, you should be able to realize your idea on the upcoming Sora MIMO system.

-Jiansong

• Marked as answer by taozhou Saturday, May 5, 2012 8:36 AM
    Saturday, May 5, 2012 3:33 AM

All replies

• Hi taozhou,

It's not supported to install two Soras in one PC according to current SoraSDK and firmware. However, you should be able to realize your idea on the upcoming Sora MIMO system.

-Jiansong

• Marked as answer by taozhou Saturday, May 5, 2012 8:36 AM
    Saturday, May 5, 2012 3:33 AM
  • Thank you !
    Saturday, May 5, 2012 8:35 AM