Error with eService Accelerator from Codeplex RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I know that some of you may come back to me and say post this on the Codeplex site so to save you the trouble of typing it I already have however I believe the issue may be related to the CRM install as well as the Accelerator.

So the issue is, I have installed the accelerator, followed the video and install guide and created the test portal on the same server http://servername:4444 however when I navigate to the site I am presented with a .NET errror

"Server Error in"/" Application

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk' or one of it's dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format"

There is a lot more to the error message if you need it let me know.

I hope someone else has tried to use this Accelerator and come across this issue and can help.

I look forward to some input.

Thanks

David Hodgson
    Add me on Twitter and LinkedIn
    www.infinitygroup.co.uk
    Monday, July 19, 2010 8:02 AM

Answers

• Hi Apologies for not updating sooner.

Unfortunately I did not get the answer, someone from Codeplex advised that the accelerator I was using is out dated and suggested that there may be an issue with the SDK if the accelerator was installed from a machine using the Outlook add-in.

I am in the process of changing to the new accelerator which hopefully will work correctly.

Regards

David Hodgson
    www.infinitygroup.co.uk
    Friday, July 23, 2010 8:43 AM

All replies

• Let us know if you resolved the issue as it may help others.

Thank you

Regards, Donna

Windows Live Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:31 PM
  • Hi Apologies for not updating sooner.

Unfortunately I did not get the answer, someone from Codeplex advised that the accelerator I was using is out dated and suggested that there may be an issue with the SDK if the accelerator was installed from a machine using the Outlook add-in.

I am in the process of changing to the new accelerator which hopefully will work correctly.

Regards

David Hodgson
    www.infinitygroup.co.uk
    Friday, July 23, 2010 8:43 AM