window modulle and updating issues RRS feed

• Question

• I have dell OptiPlex GX620 it came with windows 7 well since then I've tried upgrades on like enternet now its not regonizing windows module sp1 or updates I paid $250 to pc pro to just keep my computer from totally crashing I also renwed with mcafee

and now pc pro keeps announcing all these crazy warnings how can I fix this or is it even fixable

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:34 AM

Answers

• MGA Diagnostic Report is Required:

To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 6:26 AM

All replies

• what do these points refer to or you can't quote don't understand
    Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:36 AM
  • we go out there thinking we got a good deal not all of us are computer smarts we learn its like theses companies install what they want instead of helping with the issues at hand I don't know about you but I don't have that kind of money to burn. I just want to know how to approach and fix these issues without going broke
    Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:43 AM
  • MGA Diagnostic Report is Required:

To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 6:26 AM