Trainers Desktop Background RRS feed

• Question

• I have a odd question, and maybe someone can answer. I was watching "Clinic 5936: Introducting Security and Policy Management in Windows Server 2008" during the video I noticed that the background of the trainers video had information that would dynamically change. It had the Computer name, User logged on, OS info, CPU, RAM, and a few other things.

I was wondering if that desktop/background feature is built into server 2008 and or its it some kind of power toy, I couldnt find anything on MS site or Google.

I would post a screen shot, but figured someone could view open that learning lesson and see what I'm talking about any of the videos that you click on launch and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Joel
    Wednesday, October 8, 2008 4:22 PM

All replies

•  Hello-

This is a question we'll have to ask the product team who develops the traning videos.  I'll see what I can do about finding a contact and passing it along for you.

I'll report back with what I find.

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, October 9, 2008 6:10 AM
  • Great thanks, I thought it would be a very useful background to have running on my of my virtual machine desktop and the servers themselves.
    Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:07 AM
  • VAs Hachi Roku said:

Great thanks, I thought it would be a very useful background to have running on my of my virtual machine desktop and the servers themselves.

Just to let you know, I am still searching for someone who may be able to answer this question.  I'll write back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:58 PM
  • Alicia,

I never followed up, and was going through my alerts. Let me know if you ever found out anything about the wall paper.

Thanks

Joel
    Saturday, May 2, 2009 5:55 PM