windows 7 not geniune message after update RRS feed

• Question

• i have a gateway that i have had for a year and after installing the windows updates i am now getting Windows Not Genuine message. Please help.
    i have been trying to copy my diagnostic tool and it will now let me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:43 AM

Answers

• To copy the Diagnostic Report, just download the MGADiag program from the link Jackie1831 provided and run it. Next click the Continue button and after a bit the Continue button will turn into a Copy button.  Click the Copy button (note: you will not see any viable indication that the Copy occurred, but it did). 

Then come back to this thread, click the Reply button (which will open a Forum Reply text box) and then you can either

a) Right-click in the Forum Reply text box and select Paste.

or

b) Press the ctrl and v keyboard keys at the same time.  That is the keyboard shortcut to Paste.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 6:12 PM

All replies

• To  run the diagonistic tool, visit the following website to download and install the WGA diagonstic tool:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012

Do copy paste the result here.

Jacob
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:09 AM
  • To copy the Diagnostic Report, just download the MGADiag program from the link Jackie1831 provided and run it. Next click the Continue button and after a bit the Continue button will turn into a Copy button.  Click the Copy button (note: you will not see any viable indication that the Copy occurred, but it did). 

Then come back to this thread, click the Reply button (which will open a Forum Reply text box) and then you can either

a) Right-click in the Forum Reply text box and select Paste.

or

b) Press the ctrl and v keyboard keys at the same time.  That is the keyboard shortcut to Paste.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 6:12 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 6:31 PM