CRM 2013 Mail Router and Exchange 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• hi all,

i have downloaded On-Premise Version of CRM 2013 and Installed it Successfully.

first of all i wanted to know the current state of CRM 2013 Software. is this RTM now ?

second question is about Email Router!

i have installed Email Router and all other Services of CRM 2013 on same machine of windows 2012.

after completion of install, I have configured mail router against Exchange 2010 configuration and tests of my Domain User is successfull against incoming and outgoing. in CRM web page in settings> Email Conf > Email server Profile defined a Mail Profile with Exchange 2010 settings.but when i create mail activities i see emails in Pending send Status.where can i log and trace email traversal against Email router or Exchange.there is no log or error in crm or exchange event viewer pages.

crm mail profile in webpage configured with credentials defined in mail router profile and user defined there has the impersonation permissions for all user Scopes of Exchange organization

where and how can i trace that ?

how is the relation of Mail router configuration wizard and email router profile in crm web site !!!

thanks all

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 6:24 PM

All replies