none
Stars -> Medals (missing) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    In the old forum (I mostly hang out in topic "architecture general"), as of today I have 2 stars (amounting to 910 recognition points).  But in the new forum, it shows only one medal.  Also, where does it show my recognition points?  Is that feature not migrated over?

Thanks,
    Gaja
    Pl mark if answer solves your problem | Visit http://gajakannan.com/netarch.aspx for .net ref Arch
    Wednesday, June 4, 2008 2:45 PM

Answers

All replies

• Read it an another post, that the points are migrated along with the topic that we have contributed.  Since I contribute in Architecture forum, my points (and stars as medals) would show up when Architecture topic is migrated to this platform.

Still need answer on where will we see the points?

Pl mark if answer solves your problem | Visit http://gajakannan.com/netarch.aspx for .net ref Arch
    • Edited by GajaKannan Thursday, June 5, 2008 2:06 PM Forgot to add the line in bold face font
    Thursday, June 5, 2008 2:04 PM
  • Click Browse Users to find your points back.

I've lost about 88,000 points.  Something is bugged.  Feng Chen, a frequent and recent contributor with 1290 answers has 54 points.  Marco Zhou got 38,244 points out of 1337 answers.  That's just not possible.
    Hans Passant.
    Friday, June 6, 2008 2:11 AM
  • Thanks for reporting this.  It has been logged as a bug for further investigation.

GajaKannan--Is your user name the same in the Forums 2.5 and Forums 3.3 platform?

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, June 6, 2008 7:43 AM
  • I also seem to be missing some points also.

I was around ~880 points with two stars/medals and now I am only showed one and can't actually find the place to show me how many current points are associated with my profile.

When migrating to these new forums I had two usernames associated to my profile (1. Stephen Edgar & 2. Netweb ) and I had to select one of these when first logging into the new forum system and am using 'Stephen Edgar' as my profile name and I think that any points associated with the older 'Netweb' profile has not had the points migrated over.

Can this be fixed or looked into some way.

Feel free to contact me directly via the email address in my profile.

Cheers, Stephen Edgar
    Tuesday, June 10, 2008 3:35 AM
  • The star profile system has been updated.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 8:56 PM
    Owner