whs 2011 Launchpad is not working RRS feed

• Question

• After installing: "30 augustus 2019 — KB4511555 cumulatieve Update voor .NET Framework 3.5 4.8 voor Windows 10 versie 1903" the Launchpad is not working. The "Windows Home Server 2011 Dashboard" is correctly working. This after  re-installing "ComputerConnector".

Can someone help please?

Monday, September 2, 2019 6:28 AM

All replies

• See post # 2 in this thread and follow the hyperlink.

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d473ab16-f2fa-42a5-acfd-bf89ce7ae2c1/windows-10-build-1903-stops-luanchpad-from-connecting?forum=whs2011

Apply the registry keys for WHS_2011 from one of the commenter's on that site and reboot.

I did not reinstall the connector.  Connector is now connecting and working correctly.

I am waiting for nightly backup to verify, but so far so good.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 2:25 AM
  • Hi,

Please check Event Viewer and confirm that if there is any relate event has been logged about the failure launchpad loading.

Besides, re-installing .NET framework on client system is worthy to have a try. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 9, 2019 6:45 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 16, 2019 1:26 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:50 AM