locked
Crm 2015 error RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi every CRM friends,

    i am getting an anonymous script error and i am newbe in CRM. What does it means and what i must do?

    Below is the error notification dialog getting i am getting on load of the invoice form of 2015 online.

    can any one suggest please.

    Error Details notification Dialog Info:

    <CrmScriptErrorReport>
      <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>
      <ScriptErrorDetails>
       <Message>Unable to get property 'get_attributes' of undefined or null reference</Message>
       <Line>1</Line>
       <URL>/_static/_grid/GridControl.js?ver=528186205</URL>
       <PageURL>/userdefined/areas.aspx?formid=fc4d659c-b2e6-491d-8823-bf5fb57eb739&inlineEdit=1&navItemName=Produkte&oId=%7b0E510643-F350-E511-80CE-00155D64CE03%7d&oType=1090&pagemode=iframe&rof=true&security=852023&tabSet=areaProducts&theme=Outlook15White</PageURL>
       <Function>anonymousr:Unabletogetproperty'get_attributes'ofundefinedornullreference</Function>
       <FunctionRaw>TypeError: Unable to get property 'get_attributes' of undefined or null reference</FunctionRaw>
       <CallStack>
        <Function>anonymousr:Unabletogetproperty'get_attributes'ofundefinedornullreference</Function>
       </CallStack>
      </ScriptErrorDetails>
      <ClientInformation>
       <BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; GWX:RESERVED)</BrowserUserAgent>
       <BrowserLanguage>en-US</BrowserLanguage>
       <SystemLanguage>de-DE</SystemLanguage>
       <UserLanguage>de-DE</UserLanguage>
       <ScreenResolution>1461x913</ScreenResolution>
       <ClientName>Web</ClientName>
       <ClienState>Online</ClienState>
       <ClientTime>2015-09-01T23:49:36</ClientTime>
      </ClientInformation>
      <ServerInformation>
        <OrgLanguage>1031</OrgLanguage>

    Welcome and thanks for all advice

    necsa

    Wednesday, September 2, 2015 12:33 PM

All replies

  • Hello,

    Is there any chance someone delete some data from the database and or deleted something from the solution?

    Did anyone add a custom grid to the form and now stuff is missing that now makes it error out?

    I'm not exactly sure, but you may need to remove the grid from the Form, or see if someone else made some change you don't know about on accident

    Wednesday, September 2, 2015 8:47 PM
  • Hello Anokneemos,

    As I know i did not change anything in database or deleted something from solution. As you see in code error it is happen by invoice and there is not any subgrid on invoice form but there is 1:N relationship to product(invoice) and it is not working. I means when we upgrade from crm 2013 to crm 2015 invoice does not show any related product(invoice). If i create a new product and activated it is working. Even XrmServiceToolkit undefined when i want to use. I have loaded already XrmServiceToolkit 2.2.1 which is for CRM 2015. I am newbie and so lucky we upgrade CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011 and CRM 2011 to CRM 2013 now CRM 2013 to CRM 2015. I have not so much exprience but in 6 months i got 4 different CRM now i don not know where i am. Please i need urgent aid.

    I did not find in Websource /_static/_grid/GridControl.js What i must do?

    Thanks a lot

    Wednesday, September 2, 2015 10:06 PM
  • Yes I don't have that either.

    I only have two suggestions

    1. I would clear your internet cache (if you just upgraded). Delete everything from your browser (cookies, content etc). And then shut down your browser and try again

    2. I found this article and linked it back to a bug but I don't specifically see a resolution. I realize it's not happening in the same place as you, however I have no idea why it would or wouldn't help you but you can turn it on and back off easily http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19320064/microsoft-dynamics-gridcontrol-js-error/19371344

    Lastly, since this appears to happen only with "older" records, but new ones do not... Then yes I would assume the relationship is the problem.

    That's why I mentioned that you might need to open the form itself (in the customization) and see what is on the screen for "fields" and then remove (if you see it) the one or ones that might be causing a problem. Since normally the fields themselves will use those relationships for lookups, which sounds like you don't have anymore.

    At least worth a look.

    Wednesday, September 2, 2015 10:18 PM