none
Any Video Converter Free 2.03

Question

• Any Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy any format video with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.

Any Video Converter features include:

* User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
    * Converts all video formats to Apple iPod Video, Sony PSP and more

* Batch convert any video formats including avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mp4, etc.
    * Support DivX and Xvid avi format as importing and exporting video

* Support default video/audio settings or user customized parameters for video and audio.
    * Has the option to preview the video in real-time before conversion .

* World's fastest video conversion speed with stunning video and audio quality.
    Friday, June 15, 2007 5:50 PM

All replies

• total video converter is the best!!!

it has all the features mentioned by u abov..

Monday, September 10, 2007 3:10 PM
  • Super is beter than total video converter

i have been using total video convert for 7-8 months and later i came to know about super and i am just loving it. Fast and small and even free just check it out

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Monday, September 10, 2007 7:40 PM
  • This is the drect download link for super

http://updat9.free.fr/A041197ABCDE45A54FF/SUPERsetup.exe
    Monday, September 10, 2007 7:42 PM
  • in the post u should have given the link
    Monday, September 17, 2007 8:17 AM
  •  

SO............. i didn't get you point vamsi
    Monday, September 17, 2007 12:40 PM
  •  

hi man, i looked up the site u put there. it so confussing; i dont know how to get to the part where i can download the program?!?

could u help?

cheerx

Max

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:16 AM
  • http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-converter/tvc.exe

This should give u the software.......

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:41 AM
  •  

http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-converter/tvc.exe

This should give u the software

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:45 AM
  • pl.help and support free download for all mobile phone converter software-mp4,mp3,3g

• Proposed as answer by kamal talwar Saturday, April 04, 2009 2:23 PM
    Sunday, January 20, 2008 3:45 PM
  •  YOGESH_SAXENA_15fbaa wrote:
    Any Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy any format video with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.

* Support default video/audio settings or user customized parameters for video and audio.

Monday, February 18, 2008 8:09 PM

• Allok video converter converts all type of video formats into other format . .. . ... .
    Try it
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 2:28 PM
  • Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:59 AM
  • Friday, April 04, 2008 6:17 AM
  •  

maaan you are great thank you i was looking for it from long time

tnx alot

Thursday, April 10, 2008 8:06 PM
    Any Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy any format video with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.

Sunday, April 13, 2008 10:45 AM

Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:49 PM
  • snavdeep47@yahoo.com
    Monday, December 01, 2008 9:43 AM
  • the converter relly helped my tx

Monday, December 15, 2008 12:40 AM