Please upgrade the AdCenter interface. RRS feed

• Question

• It is not as easy to use as Google AdWords. I don't like how everything you do is like checking out of a shopping cart. step 1, 2, 3, 4... each on their own pages.

You guys need to Ajax it up a little and use a tabbed interface like google does. More information on few pages is better and I feel the current implementation is a little convoluted.

Specifically, when I click the link for a campaign, I dont want to edit the campaign. I want to see the adgroups, and when I click on an adgroup link, I want to see the keywords, pricing and advariations on different tabs. In AdCenter, I can't few keywords without first reviewing ad variations and I can't view pricing with outh first viewing keywords.

Now, I know this is petty, but it takes about 14 seconds to access keywords with adcenter vs about 12 in google. Since pricing is displayed right next to keywords in google add on another second or two for the pricing page to load for adcenter. Then ad another second or two if your campaign isn't on the home page "Top Campaigns" because then you have to click the campaigns tab first, unless you noticed the giant empty Campaigns and AdGroups box on the home page, that is collapsed by default.

I just noticed actually, it would be nice if Campaigns and AdGroups box on the home page, was expanded by default

On a  similar change, an action should be added to the Actions drop down for editing, so if you just click on the campaign it would load the keywords, prices, ad variations. And if you do want to edit you could just check the box and choose the edit action.

Thursday, October 4, 2007 9:16 PM