The address is not valid. Check the address and try again.

Question

• Every time I try to open a web site I get "The address is not valid. Check the address and try again." I don't know why this prob. has never ben fixed I have looked all over the Internet and see others with the same prob. and it was never fix for them eather. I have I formated the system (Hard Reset) this fired the prob. but then it came back again.

I'm so sick of fixing this stuped PDA. I know I could Hard rest again and it would fix it but I'm sick of that, if this can't be fixed I will be selling it, and that will be the end of PDA for me for good. If you can fix this prob. you are a PDA god!

I have a Dell Axim X51v Running WM5.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 7:57 PM

All replies

• I have the same problem in a HX2795 Pocket Pc. Please Help US
    Wednesday, June 20, 2007 2:17 AM
  • Reset the Internet explorer options settings in tools->internet options->advanced tab, than reset.  If this doesn't work, scan for spyware, remove them, restart pc.

Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:13 AM
  •  vz support wrote:

Reset the Internet explorer options settings in tools->internet options->advanced tab, than reset.  If this doesn't work, scan for spyware, remove them, restart pc.

Doesn't make sense. The problem is for PDA with WM OS, not for PC with XP OS.
    Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:08 AM
  • hi, i've do what did you say but it still not working. I don't understand why MSN work but not explorer..But! in safe mode its working.. pplease help

Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:18 PM
  •  

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, both in IE and Firefox, please help me.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 4:02 PM