Web access to WHS - change login page image, ect- RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon everyone and thank you in advance for any help and guidance you can offer:

Got the old WHS environment back up and running after a rebuild of new HDD space.  Everything is configured correctly, even my backups are working.  *yay*

now I want to do some customization on the system that I have been meaning to do, but always fell into the 'not real important' category, as there were actual *real* issues that needed to be addressed.

I have never asked, but also have not seen anything posted on where some of the config files and images are for the WHS that I can go in and make changes.

Most importantly, I want to replace the cute picture of the family having fun on your Web Interface to your server, with a logo from my company.  Anyone know where all this stuff is stored so I can go in and make some environment changes to better represent me and my company?

Again, thank you for your time, hope you are at least getting out for a few hours today and getting some sun!

take care,

-Andrew

Saturday, August 7, 2010 9:15 PM

Answers

• Good afternoon everyone and thank you in advance for any help and guidance you can offer:

Got the old WHS environment back up and running after a rebuild of new HDD space.  Everything is configured correctly, even my backups are working.  *yay*

now I want to do some customization on the system that I have been meaning to do, but always fell into the 'not real important' category, as there were actual *real* issues that needed to be addressed.

I have never asked, but also have not seen anything posted on where some of the config files and images are for the WHS that I can go in and make changes.

Most importantly, I want to replace the cute picture of the family having fun on your Web Interface to your server, with a logo from my company.  Anyone know where all this stuff is stored so I can go in and make some environment changes to better represent me and my company?

Again, thank you for your time, hope you are at least getting out for a few hours today and getting some sun!

take care,

-Andrew

You should try Whiist.  It's an add-in for WHS that should allow you to do what you want.
    • Proposed as answer by Ken WarrenModerator Sunday, August 8, 2010 4:12 PM
    • Marked as answer by Javad0g Monday, August 9, 2010 9:29 PM
    Saturday, August 7, 2010 11:37 PM

All replies

take care,

-Andrew

You should try Whiist.  It's an add-in for WHS that should allow you to do what you want.
    • Proposed as answer by Ken WarrenModerator Sunday, August 8, 2010 4:12 PM
    • Marked as answer by Javad0g Monday, August 9, 2010 9:29 PM
    Saturday, August 7, 2010 11:37 PM
  • Thank You!

this sounds like exactly what I am looking for.  Will check it out and thank you again for your time.

-Andrew

Monday, August 9, 2010 9:30 PM