"Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account." RRS feed

• Question

• When I post a question, I'm not allowed to post images and link.

I tried everything I found in the internet, including reset password etc. Nothing works.

Everyone says I need to confirm email, I confirmed it, yet I'm still not allowed to post image and link.

How can one ask a question without posting a link or an image...... I want to post here all the links of solutions I found at the moment to make life easier but obviously it's not impossible...

I'm totally stucked. Could someone please help me, thanks.

Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:43 PM

Answers

• It generally takes a certain (unknown) amount of activity in the forums before your account is verified. This is to prevent spam accounts from posting trash. Sorry for the inconvience (and lack of clear communication), but this new policy has eliminated a great deal of spam that consumed a lot of time.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, December 24, 2012 4:17 PM
  • Take a look at this thread You can continue posting, you can also try sending an e-mail to fissues at microsoft dot com and ask your account to be verified.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:58 PM

All replies

• Take a look at this thread You can continue posting, you can also try sending an e-mail to fissues at microsoft dot com and ask your account to be verified.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:58 PM
  • It generally takes a certain (unknown) amount of activity in the forums before your account is verified. This is to prevent spam accounts from posting trash. Sorry for the inconvience (and lack of clear communication), but this new policy has eliminated a great deal of spam that consumed a lot of time.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, December 24, 2012 4:17 PM
  • Thanks all, I know what I should do now, it's good enough, perhaps better if this is pointed out directly together with that permission alert when we wanted to post images.
    Monday, December 24, 2012 4:51 PM