none
Microsoft Voucher RRS feed

• Question

• I am planning to write MCTS 70-448 exam.. Could you please post a Voucher if you have...Thanks in Advance...
    Friday, March 15, 2013 1:36 PM

Answers

• Hi,

from what I know there are no promo vouchers available for this exam. You can purchase and register for an exam on the Prometric site.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:53 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

from what I know there are no promo vouchers available for this exam. You can purchase and register for an exam on the Prometric site.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:53 AM
    Answerer
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the post as answer so other community members with a similar question can find help faster.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013 5:31 PM
    Answerer