how to add a image to header of exporting pdf in devexpress gridview RRS feed

• Question

• hi guys ;

how to add a image to header of exporting pdf in devexpress gridview content

• Moved by Caillen Wednesday, January 28, 2015 5:03 AM
    Saturday, January 24, 2015 10:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Aly14,

I am not sure what the type of your project was, is it a C# project or an asp.net project?

If would be helpful if you could share us more information about your issue.

In addition, I made a research about your issue and I think the links below might be useful to you:

# ASPxGridView insert an image for Header and Footer sections for pdf export
    https://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/Question/Details/Q37155
    # Adding an "Export Header" to PDF export in MvcGridView
    https://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/Question/Details/T141918

Best Regards,

Edward

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 26, 2015 1:41 AM
  • Hi Aly14,

Unfortunately we don't provide support for 3rd-party commercial library like DevExpress, please contact their developer team for help.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 15, 2015 8:42 PM
    Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Aly14,

I am not sure what the type of your project was, is it a C# project or an asp.net project?

If would be helpful if you could share us more information about your issue.

In addition, I made a research about your issue and I think the links below might be useful to you:

# ASPxGridView insert an image for Header and Footer sections for pdf export
    https://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/Question/Details/Q37155
    # Adding an "Export Header" to PDF export in MvcGridView
    https://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/Question/Details/T141918

Best Regards,

Edward

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Monday, January 26, 2015 1:41 AM
  • I am sorry, its a windows application that coded c#
    Monday, January 26, 2015 3:11 PM
  • Hi Ayl14,

As far as I know, there is no built-in library for pdf in a windows application. I found that it could be the feature of the devexpress, this forum is to discuss problems of C# development. Your question is more related to Devexpress. I would recommend you go to the Devexpress office site for help.

Best Regards,

Edward

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 6:55 AM
  • Hi Aly14,

Unfortunately we don't provide support for 3rd-party commercial library like DevExpress, please contact their developer team for help.

• Marked as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, April 15, 2015 8:42 PM
    Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:30 AM