Viewing Connections in CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• On Account and Contact there is the option to Connect to another entity as per 2011, which is straight forward. However, I cannot find the sub-grid or link to view what connections are attached to that Account or Contact.  When hovering over the 'Connect' button it says to view connections, click on connections under Details. However, there is no link under Details. Furthermore, I have tried adding in a sub-grid to the form (both types of forms) and it appears to create the sub-grid (ie I can't create it again as it says one in that name is already created), but it doesn't appear on either of the form types. 

Can anyone help me with this? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:42 AM

Answers

• To view the connections associated view on the account or contact, go to the navigation bar click on the chevron next to your record name and click the 'connections' tile.

MCTS. GAP Consulting Ltd. Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011 & 2013

• Proposed as answer by Rob BoyersEditor Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:46 PM
    • Marked as answer by Foxcode Ltd Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:20 AM
    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:46 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• To view the connections associated view on the account or contact, go to the navigation bar click on the chevron next to your record name and click the 'connections' tile.

MCTS. GAP Consulting Ltd. Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011 & 2013

• Proposed as answer by Rob BoyersEditor Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:46 PM
    • Marked as answer by Foxcode Ltd Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:20 AM
    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:46 PM
    Answerer
  • Thank you!
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:21 AM
  • Please vote my Connect suggestion on this:  https://connect.microsoft.com/dynamicssuggestions/feedback/details/816424/add-connections-subgrid-to-forms-by-default-crm-2013

Thanks!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 7:41 PM