none
Information related to MTA : Exam 98-374 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am interested in Game development and I want to be a certified programmer in Game development. Can any one let me know the details of MTA Exam 98-374 ? what are the required training to take this test?

Thanks

Monday, February 6, 2012 10:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• Please review the following http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=98-374&locale=en-us and let us know what additional information you require.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Monday, February 6, 2012 10:19 AM
  • From the link you have provided:

Preparation Tools and ResourcesTo help you prepare for this exam, Microsoft Learning recommends that you have hands-on experience with the product and that you use the following training resources. These training resources do not necessarily cover all of the topics listed in the "Skills Measured" tab.
    Learning Plans and Classroom TrainingThere is no classroom training currently available.
    Microsoft E-LearningThere is no Microsoft E-Learning training currently available.
    Microsoft Press BooksThere are no Microsoft Press books currently available.

Practice TestsThere are no practice tests currently available.

Are any training resources available?

PS: I have only found this:  ftp://ftp.certiport.com/Marketing/MTA/docs/MTA_Gaming_Dev_98-374_Without_Crop.pdf

Friday, February 24, 2012 1:22 PM
  • Hi,

the MTA exams are knew ones (just available since one year), so you will not find many resources for them. The game development certification is one of the newer exams (this one was not included in the initial release of the MTA series), which makes it event harder to find information. Just use the resources from Certiport.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:05 AM
    Answerer