none
why is there no MSFT mark after my display name on the top bar of my reply like other colleagues? RRS feed

• Question

• why is there no MSFT mark after my display name on the top bar of my reply like other colleagues?
    Seven
    Friday, July 16, 2010 8:07 AM

Answers

• MSFT folks need to use an internal microsoft url to associate their microsoft credential to their live id. There is a lot of internal microsoft documentation about this. You can email me at MS if you don't know how to do this. Or contact the owner of the forums you participate in. If you don't know who that is, let me know that as well.

Community Forums Program Manager
    Monday, July 26, 2010 5:18 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• like other colleagues?

Like most of your other colleagues ...  There are quite a few (well, two or three) people in your situation who support the SharePoint forums.

I've already posted here about this - as a general problem - because it means that official support people are Top of the Number of Answered post statistics which should be only for non-MS people.

2010 Books: SPF 2010; SPS 2010; SPD 2010; InfoPath 2010; Workflow etc.
    2007 Books: WSS 3.0; MOSS 2007; SPD 2007; InfoPath 2007; PerformancePoint; SSRS; Workflow
    Both lists also include books in French; German; Spanish with even more languages in the 2007 list.
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:45 AM
  • MSFT folks need to use an internal microsoft url to associate their microsoft credential to their live id. There is a lot of internal microsoft documentation about this. You can email me at MS if you don't know how to do this. Or contact the owner of the forums you participate in. If you don't know who that is, let me know that as well.

Community Forums Program Manager
    Monday, July 26, 2010 5:18 PM
    Answerer