none
HELP: how to register for 073-632 – TS: Microsoft Office Project 2007, Managing Project RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i need help to register for the test.

I went to the Prometric site and they ask me for a "voucher"..

then i went to the site www.prometric.com/vouchers to take the voucher and they ask me for the "Member numbers":

Here the block:

Step 1b: Membership Validation

The voucher group you have chosen requires membership validation.

Member numbers are assigned by the Program Sponsor affiliated with that testing program. They are used in part as proof of your eligibility to purchase vouchers for restricted or discounted programs. (Example Programs: Microsoft CPLS, Microsoft IT Academy, CompTIA Member, CompTIA E2C and CompTIA Authorized Partner Program).

Please enter your membership number for verification.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody can help me... i'm ready to take the test but i don't know how to register for that.

Thanx

Friday, May 14, 2010 6:07 PM

Answers

• I don't understand, what do you need the voucher for? If you are ready to take the test then just register to take the test. The point they are referring to is vouchers being hand out by learning centers when following courses there. Maybe if you just give them a call they will be happy to assist you in registering for your exam. Tell them you are prepped and you don't have a voucher but just want to take the test and that you would very much appreciate it if they could assist you in registering for that specific exam. They do need to know a prometric id which you'll receive when you plan your first exam.

Maurice

Friday, May 14, 2010 10:37 PM
  • Hi Dan, is not necessary the voucher. It's necessary if you have a second shot voucher or a discount voucher for you exam. Only follow the instructions.

If you want, review the next steps:

1. click http://www.prometric.com/microsoft

2. to the right side, press start

3. locate a test site near to you home. Choose you country and city. click next.

4. choose the client (microsoft) and the program (microsoft (070, 071, 074, 075, 076, 078, 083, MBx) click next.

5. read the notes and click next

6. choose the exam. for this case, search the 070-632 exam. choose the language and the money to pay the fees.

7. choose the Available Test Sites.

8. provide the credentials to do login into prometrics web page.

9. Select an Available Seat. click next.

10. if you have a promotion code, select yes to the top of the page. (Do you have a Promotion Code or Voucher? ). If not, read the notes and pay the fees.

and ready...

hope this helps..

Andres Rojas, MCT, MCP, MCTS

http://www.tsi.com.co

• Proposed as answer by SS Yap Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel KhanModerator Friday, June 4, 2010 5:12 AM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:35 PM
  • Hi there,

please schedule the exam using the exam code 70-632 instead of 73-632 as the 73 prefix is refering to Microsoft IT Academy.

If you are currently studying in a Microsoft Certified IT Academy, please contact your administrator for the discounter voucher.

You can only accquire 73-xxx vocher thru Microsoft IT Academy institutions.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:55 PM

All replies

• I don't understand, what do you need the voucher for? If you are ready to take the test then just register to take the test. The point they are referring to is vouchers being hand out by learning centers when following courses there. Maybe if you just give them a call they will be happy to assist you in registering for your exam. Tell them you are prepped and you don't have a voucher but just want to take the test and that you would very much appreciate it if they could assist you in registering for that specific exam. They do need to know a prometric id which you'll receive when you plan your first exam.

Maurice

Friday, May 14, 2010 10:37 PM
  • Hi Dan, is not necessary the voucher. It's necessary if you have a second shot voucher or a discount voucher for you exam. Only follow the instructions.

If you want, review the next steps:

1. click http://www.prometric.com/microsoft

2. to the right side, press start

3. locate a test site near to you home. Choose you country and city. click next.

4. choose the client (microsoft) and the program (microsoft (070, 071, 074, 075, 076, 078, 083, MBx) click next.

5. read the notes and click next

6. choose the exam. for this case, search the 070-632 exam. choose the language and the money to pay the fees.

7. choose the Available Test Sites.

8. provide the credentials to do login into prometrics web page.

9. Select an Available Seat. click next.

10. if you have a promotion code, select yes to the top of the page. (Do you have a Promotion Code or Voucher? ). If not, read the notes and pay the fees.

and ready...

hope this helps..

Andres Rojas, MCT, MCP, MCTS

http://www.tsi.com.co

• Proposed as answer by SS Yap Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel KhanModerator Friday, June 4, 2010 5:12 AM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:35 PM
  • Hi there,

please schedule the exam using the exam code 70-632 instead of 73-632 as the 73 prefix is refering to Microsoft IT Academy.

If you are currently studying in a Microsoft Certified IT Academy, please contact your administrator for the discounter voucher.

You can only accquire 73-xxx vocher thru Microsoft IT Academy institutions.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:55 PM
  • Hi SS Yap

My friend give 73 prefix paper he got 100% discount i have seen her receipt in which 30$ discount and 0$ amount paid mentioned. we both take training form Microsoft IT Academy but i got only 20$ discount because i gave 72 prefix paper please help me how will i got 100% discount and as you mentioned you are MCTs Certified  so i heard microsoft offer their MCTs discount voucher can you give me please reply me if you can  help me my email id is sdqs_23@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:26 AM
  • Hi Arojaspa

My friend give 73 prefix paper he got 100% discount i have seen her receipt in which 30$ discount and 0$ amount paid mentioned. we both take training form Microsoft IT Academy but i got only 20$ discount because i gave 72 prefix paper please help me how will i got 100% discount and as you mentioned you are MCTs Certified  so i heard microsoft offer their MCTs discount voucher can you give me please reply me if you can  help me my email id is sdqs_23@hotmail.com.

Regards

Abdul Basit

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:27 AM