none
Microsoft Customer Service takes forever

Question

• So can I say Microsoft's customer service dies out?

Having been calling them for 2 days, there is no reply after 30 minutes.

But instead, you keep repeating your <redacted>Windows 10 advertisements?

You screw my ears up!

Windows 8.1, the black screen with cursor issue, still no fix. And Windows 10 runs into the same issue as well.

After searching for answers on line, it really surprised me that such problem has been haunting around PC users since Windows 7.

Such problem has been a streamline issue during my normal use of Windows. But after several times of restart, 

the desktop finally shows up.

Yesterday such resolution no longer worked and I have to figure out a way to reinstall the system completely on such bad ass black screen status.

This made me freak!

So is it this hard to contact an official support from you?

Even though I keep standing hearing your advertisement for almost 2 hours in total and my effort still does not pay off.

Please reply, let me know you are still alive, Microsoft.

Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:26 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, October 23, 2015 10:05 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, October 23, 2015 10:04 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Friday, October 23, 2015 10:05 PM