Exam prep - 70-542 RRS feed

• Question

• I currently have the MeasureUp exam prep for 70-542 (sharepoint 2007).  Does anyone else have suggestions on alternative online exam prep sites?  TestKing?  ExamKing?  others?

Thanks in advance.
    Friday, February 5, 2010 9:38 PM

Answers

• TestKing / ExamKing are not legitimate and considered as braindump.

Only other legitimate that source which I can think of would be http://www.selftestsoftware.com/

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Saturday, February 6, 2010 3:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, February 12, 2010 4:32 AM
    Saturday, February 6, 2010 3:23 AM
  • Eric,

Also for Preparation please follow as mentioned below instead of braindump or any other which is not legimate as mentioned by our moderator.

Before you take a Microsoft Certification exam, you need to prepare. Microsoft Learning offers a variety of preparation materials to help you. It is also recommended that you have hands-on experience with the product covered in the exam. After you select an exam in the Learning Catalog, you will find a list of relevant training resources in the Preparation Materials section. These resources vary, depending on the exam, the certification, and the technology.

Explore the various training options:

Note: Testking are braindumps - questions are in violation of the Microsoft rules. Using them is cheating and using or promoting them can result in your certifications been revoked, permanently . Hope all the above info may help you. All the very best for your Exam.
    Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Saturday, February 6, 2010 3:31 AM

All replies

• TestKing / ExamKing are not legitimate and considered as braindump.

Only other legitimate that source which I can think of would be http://www.selftestsoftware.com/

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Saturday, February 6, 2010 3:28 AM
    Saturday, February 6, 2010 3:23 AM
  • Eric,

Also for Preparation please follow as mentioned below instead of braindump or any other which is not legimate as mentioned by our moderator.

Before you take a Microsoft Certification exam, you need to prepare. Microsoft Learning offers a variety of preparation materials to help you. It is also recommended that you have hands-on experience with the product covered in the exam. After you select an exam in the Learning Catalog, you will find a list of relevant training resources in the Preparation Materials section. These resources vary, depending on the exam, the certification, and the technology.

Explore the various training options:

Note: Testking are braindumps - questions are in violation of the Microsoft rules. Using them is cheating and using or promoting them can result in your certifications been revoked, permanently . Hope all the above info may help you. All the very best for your Exam.
    Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Saturday, February 6, 2010 3:31 AM
  • and What about ExamsExpert ? Some of my friends passed their Certification using their study material , They said.
    Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:14 PM
  • Why not trying uCertify's 70-542 Prepkit. They are number 1 in .NET as well.
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:58 AM
  • Hi Eric,

I am preparing for 70-542 exam. Can you please share the dumps with me in this mail id mailtosuge@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Friday, November 12, 2010 12:27 PM
  • Hi Eric,

I am preparing for 70-542 exam. Can you please share the dumps with me in this mail id mailtosuge@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Dumps are for sissies, and can get you barred
    Friday, November 12, 2010 3:48 PM
    Answerer