OneCare renewal CC rejected RRS feed

• Question

• I have been trying to update my CC information and the MS billling site keeps giving me a RED error saying that my CC cannot be authorized, please try again (or something to that effect).  After several attempts reentering the information & receiving the same error, I deleted all cookies, history, temp files, etc and tried again.  Same error several times.  Tried a different card and same error.

5 minutes later, my CC company FRAUD dept calls and says that over a dozen charges have been authorized to Microsoft, did I make those purchases?  My answer was yes and no and the only alternative is to dispute the charges since there is no way to get MS on a 3 way call with the CC company.

Now, several hours later, the same is still happening.  Renewal is 7 days away.

Is there anyone with MS billing for OneCare that can help?  OR am I just SOL when the subscription expires.

BTW:  I was able to change this info 2 weeks ago without a problem.  So something has changed in the last 2 weeks and only associated with this account.  My other Windows Live IDs will allow me to change CC info, its just this one that has the subscription to OneCare associated with it.

TNX

Rick

Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:48 PM

Answers

• Hello Rick, send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line and a link to this thread in the message body to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.

Friday, October 24, 2008 3:33 AM

All replies

• Hello Rick, send an e-mail with One Care in the subject line and a link to this thread in the message body to jrap107@msn.com and I will help you contact support.

Friday, October 24, 2008 3:33 AM
  • Email sent.

BTW:  There has been zero response using the "Contact Support" route that is buried deep within the About OneCare window.  My creditcard has now been authorized over a dozen times by Microsoft according to the CC company fraud department.  Once for each attempt to update the CC info.

Rick

Friday, October 24, 2008 12:53 PM