none
Converted to Money Sunset RRS feed

• Question

• I originally had Money 2007 Premium and converted to Money Sunset. I can get into Money sunset, but cannot restore any of my Money 2007 backups without a password. I can restore a sample file I found in the program file.

I have spent 8 hours this weekend trying to get this program to work…….I give up, please someone help.

Monday, March 21, 2011 6:34 PM

All replies

• I originally had Money 2007 Premium and converted to Money Sunset. I can get into Money sunset, but cannot restore any of my Money 2007 backups without a password. I can restore a sample file I found in the program file.

I have spent 8 hours this weekend trying to get this program to work…….I give up, please someone help.

Do you know the password/LiveID that you were using with Money 2007? If so, take a look at the techniques in the first post in http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/money/thread/c2fe2b16-65cf-460a-9423-7e6464228730

Monday, March 21, 2011 7:34 PM
  • I disconnect from the Internet and change the date on my computer to January 15, 2011 and tried all of the passwords I have used over the years with no success

Ps I only have patience for this on the weekends, that is why I have not responded for a week

kevin
    Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:15 PM