none
The components for communicating with FTP servers are not installed. RRS feed

• Question

• The components for communicating with FTP servers are not installed.

I have been using Visual Studio 2013 for several years with no problem, but all of a sudden this error comes up and it completely shuts down my publishing, real trouble. I have searched for an answer but can't find anything that works

Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:22 PM

All replies

• The components for communicating with FTP servers are not installed.

I have been using Visual Studio 2013 for several years with no problem, but all of a sudden this error comes up and it completely shuts down my publishing, real trouble. I have searched for an answer but can't find anything that works

But as it did work, it is not a VB problem, maybe something about your OS, Firewall, or whatever. 

However, we are not even able to help you in that because you let us about that in complete mystery. 

Success
    Cor

Saturday, May 6, 2017 3:26 PM
  • Hi Alexanderpooh,

Since this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Visual Basic programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tool, and your issue is more related to Winserver, please refer to :

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?forum=winservergen

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 8, 2017 5:17 AM