none
certificate RRS feed

• Question

• i have passed exchange sever 2003 in 30th august 2008  & windows server 2003 in  19th december 2009.but i didnt get the certificates of these two papers.what should i do?  
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 11:23 AM

Answers

• Hi,

In you mcp login area just in center is a link download your certificate go there and your all certs should be there if not than click on contact us link which is located in bottom of your page and ask from Microsoft.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 11:41 AM
  • Dear Bazith,

Microsoft had stop sending Free Hard Copy of Certificates by post or Courier(Except MCT).

They made it available to Download from your MCP Site itself. To Download your certificates use the following steps

1) Login using your MCP login and Password to the following address http://mcp.microsoft.com. it will brings you to your home page

2) Then Click on Download Certificates from the options displayed in the MCP home page

3) Click on Log on to MCP Digital Certification tool  and Click on Certificate Manager - download your certificates in PDF or XPS format

4) Now it will list all the Certificates whatever you have earned after the exam. Select the certificates and type PDF or XPS.

5) Click on download to start the downloading.

6) if Certificates not available there, then back to you MCP home page and click on View Transcript option. from here you can verify what you have earned.

if still it is not ok then Contact RSC of Microsoft by using toll free number.

Hope this will help out

MCT,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS, Server Administrator
    Friday, July 9, 2010 7:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In you mcp login area just in center is a link download your certificate go there and your all certs should be there if not than click on contact us link which is located in bottom of your page and ask from Microsoft.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 11:41 AM
  • i  didnt get.i didnt understant wr is mcp login
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 11:54 AM
  • Hi ,

When you registered on prometric you gave them your email id or not ?

If yes than this email id is your user id and also you have to go to http://mcp.microsfot.com/mcp there you should give that email address and the password which you have than your login area will appear you can find your cert there.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

Thursday, July 8, 2010 11:56 AM
  • Dear Bazith,

Microsoft had stop sending Free Hard Copy of Certificates by post or Courier(Except MCT).

They made it available to Download from your MCP Site itself. To Download your certificates use the following steps

1) Login using your MCP login and Password to the following address http://mcp.microsoft.com. it will brings you to your home page

2) Then Click on Download Certificates from the options displayed in the MCP home page

3) Click on Log on to MCP Digital Certification tool  and Click on Certificate Manager - download your certificates in PDF or XPS format

4) Now it will list all the Certificates whatever you have earned after the exam. Select the certificates and type PDF or XPS.

5) Click on download to start the downloading.

6) if Certificates not available there, then back to you MCP home page and click on View Transcript option. from here you can verify what you have earned.

if still it is not ok then Contact RSC of Microsoft by using toll free number.

Hope this will help out

MCT,MCSE,MCSA,MCTS, Server Administrator
    Friday, July 9, 2010 7:51 AM