after using a trial offer I purchased and downloaded Autocollage 2008 today and it is not working RRS feed

• Question

• My photos are there but I cannot use the product, how can this be corrected? I have a Order #, a product Key and a Product ID number...can you assist me?
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 2:39 PM

Answers

• Hi romenygirl,

You will need to enter the product key in the application to unlock it. To do this please see below. If you have any further issues please ask here or email the support team on acfeed@microsoft.com.

Thanks,
    Chris.

How can I register AutoCollage once I have my key?

When you purchase AutoCollage, you receive an AutoCollage product key you can use to register your copy of AutoCollage. In order to register your copy of AutoCollage:

a.       Start AutoCollage 2008 and select the Options button from the right-hand side of the application:

b.      Select the Registration tab in the dialog which appears.

c.       Select the Register... button. This invokes the registration dialog where you can enter your product key.

d.      Enter your 25-character product key in the white product key input box. You can type it in, or cut-and-paste by copying your product key from another window, then pasting into the first part of the input box.

e.       Select OK to save your product key.

Once your copy of AutoCollage is registered, the trial time limit and watermark are disabled.

Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hi romenygirl,

You will need to enter the product key in the application to unlock it. To do this please see below. If you have any further issues please ask here or email the support team on acfeed@microsoft.com.

Thanks,
    Chris.

How can I register AutoCollage once I have my key?

When you purchase AutoCollage, you receive an AutoCollage product key you can use to register your copy of AutoCollage. In order to register your copy of AutoCollage:

a.       Start AutoCollage 2008 and select the Options button from the right-hand side of the application:

b.      Select the Registration tab in the dialog which appears.

c.       Select the Register... button. This invokes the registration dialog where you can enter your product key.

d.      Enter your 25-character product key in the white product key input box. You can type it in, or cut-and-paste by copying your product key from another window, then pasting into the first part of the input box.

e.       Select OK to save your product key.

Once your copy of AutoCollage is registered, the trial time limit and watermark are disabled.

Thursday, June 2, 2011 4:05 PM
  • Thank you so much...I didn't have to use the Options area when I signed up for the free trial...and I did tell the people I spoke to at Microsoft (for over an hour) I never seen the area in which to type in the product number when I purchased the program but I did as you suggested and it worked! Thanks again

I used it already and noticed the watermark was disabled, so now I'll get to learn how to select the photos I want to emphasize

Thanks again  

romenygirl9315
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:31 PM