Wrong reference? RRS feed

  • Question

  • I am Shahidul Islam Khan, Asst. Professor, CSE, IIUC

    My publications are linked to Dr. Shahidul Islam Khan, Professor, EEE, BUET.

    i dont know how to correct it and how to add my author page?

    Saturday, January 5, 2013 12:11 PM


  • Hello Shahidul Islam Khan,

    Thank you for your interest in Academic Search. We would be happy to create an author profile for you. To do so, please send the following information to acadfb@microsoft.com:

    First name (required)

    Middle name

    Last name  (required)

    Native name  (e.g. Your name in your native language)

    Home page  URL  (e.g. http://www.university.edu/~yourname)

    Photo URL  (e.g. http://www.youruniversity.edu/~yourname/yourname.jpg)

    Organization  (e.g. Massachusetts Institutes of Technology. Only one, your current organization, is supported.)

    Thomas, Academic Search Editor

    Monday, January 7, 2013 5:55 PM