none
70-653 MS Press Training Kit Exam Prep RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased the Self Paced TRaining Kit and am at teh stage where I'm sitting the accompanying practice tests, but when it gets to the end of the test I get errors on the Question page.

The first few times I only got it once and was able to get the score, and the error only came back when I went back to the question list again.

This time through the test, I marked several questions to go back to before getting the score, and going back to the list the second time I got and endless loop of errors filling my screen.

I closed out of the exam, went back in and I got 0%.  Yay me.

Is there a fix we can download to get the test to work?

By the way - the Book and the Practice Tests don't match up in Chapter numbers.... the Test says look up Chapter 6 when you actually want Chapter 5.  And there are several questions relating to stuff not covered in the book..... AND the book is wrong in at least one place (I can't remember exactly what off the top of my head what it was, but in one place it mentions one terminology/technology replaces another, which is now out of date, and in the next paragraph it refers to it as the outdated terminology/technology again!).

Thursday, November 4, 2010 1:55 AM

Answers

• By the way, the version number I'm using is Microsoft Press Training Kit Exam Prep, ver 8.0.3488

The error is:

An unanticiapted error has occurred in the application.InsertScoreHistory

[Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers] [3604] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in date in query expression '#4/11/2010 2:56:59 p.m.#'

I'm using Windows 7 Pro, and am in NZ, using NZST.

Thursday, November 4, 2010 1:59 AM