How do I label polygons in WWT RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

I'm successfully using the Excel Add-In to display earth-bound points and polygons.

On my point layer, I can use Hover Text to display the point name when I hover over it.

On the polygons layer, although I have the Hover Text mapped to my Name column in the worksheet, I can't get the Hover text to display when I mouse over the polygons in WWT.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Sam

Thursday, December 6, 2012 4:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for reporting your query. As per my understanding from your query you are creating two layers one for point and one for polygon.
    Please go to the property of your polygon layer and check whether column mapping is rightly done as per the excel sheet column mapping. And also make sure that the excel sheet data is being passed to that particular column which you are not able to get the hover text. There are chances hover text will not be displayed if the data is not completely pushed to WWT or if the data is not valid.
    If you can provide the screenshot of your layers would be helpful for us to analyze your issue in depth and assist you better.

Thanks,

Prapthi

• Proposed as answer by Kalnemi Friday, December 7, 2012 9:21 AM
    Friday, December 7, 2012 9:08 AM